Refund/Return Policy for Admission/Application Fee
- Admission fee of Rs. xxx/- is non-refundable.
- Application fee of Rs. …/- is non-refundable.
Refund/Return Policy for Tuition Fee
|Sr.No||% of Tuition Fee Refund||Point of time when the withdrawal is received|
|1||100%||15 days or more before the notified date of admission|
|2||75%||Less than 15 days from notified last date of admission|
|3||50%||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission|
|4||25%||30 days after, but more than 15 days|
|5||0%||More than 30 days after the notified last date of admission|
- The request for the refund of withdrawal must be made online. Any request through email/posts/letter will not be entertained.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The university reserves the right to modify and amend the refund policy without prior information.
- In case any aspirant leaves after the last date of admission or withdraws/leaves in midstream, in such cases, CRU concession will be adjusted against the security money.
- Amount paid for obtaining prospectus, processing fee, program transfer fee, etc. is non-refundable under all circumstances, unless specifically mentioned as refundable.